DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP

Old 01-31-2011

little bell is on a distinguished road
Question msi file

I can't remove an .msi file from my computer, is part of an old version of quick time, when I tried to download itunes, it just don't finish with the downloading, says that it can't remove this quick time.msi file in order to install the new version, because something wrong with the path's file
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On