DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Software Forums > Viruses, Spyware, Adware, and other nasties

Old 05-27-2009

ghisirds is on a distinguished road
Default Link Firefox

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Last edited by Jerry K : 05-28-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2009
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Link Firefox

Click Tools, Options, click the Privacy tab, make sure there's a check mark in "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox"

or if you want it to NOT remember your passwords, uncheck the tick mark in "Rememeber what I enter in forms and the search bar"
Old 05-03-2010

rosiejons5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Link Firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry K
Click Tools, Options, click the Privacy tab, make sure there's a check mark in "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox"

or if you want it to NOT remember your passwords, uncheck the tick mark in "Rememeber what I enter in forms and the search bar"

Thanks a million times. Your post proved helpful to me as well. I did not even know this option existed

Edit by mod: no spamming allowed

Last edited by Jerry K : 07-05-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]