DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 2000

Old 05-06-2005
Victoria

Question **SiS PCI Adapter Drivers**

Hello, Newbie here needs some help please....
I have a generic built pc with win2K on it. It was hanging at the splash screen, and I could not log on.
I have been trying to repair with the the win2K installation disk. I did have to replace the CDrom to do this.

On reboot, it now shows a quick black screen that says something like windows installation will continue....
Then it appears to restart the installation. It appears to be in some kind of loop.

The last time it did this it gave me a pop-up window that says "Please insert Compact Disc labeled SiS PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Drivers Disc", which I do not have.

On doing a search, there seems to be several of these, and as I have a generic pc I am not sure which one I need.

Can someone please suggest what to do?
Please remember that I'm a newbie...lol.

Also, I could use simple basic instructions on how to download (zip?) on an XP machine and copy to CD.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]