DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows 2000

Old 05-18-2006
Unregistered

Default NIC card doesn't work due to clean install

I had done a clean install of W2K and now I can't get my computer to have internet access. I've checked the device manager, and where the ethernet card should be there is a (?). And when I use the CMD/ipconfig no ip information is displayed. Do I need to reinstall a new driver for my Intel(R) Pro/100 VM card? Or is there antoher step I should take?
Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2006

Constance is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NIC card doesn't work due to clean install

Probably Windows doesn't have the driver, but you should check the details about the problem by double-clicking the item name near the question-mark (might also be some simple IRQ conflict with another device, though i'm not sure that would still be a question-mark then... )
Old 12-31-2007

Premium Member

MA1TPGICO is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NIC card doesn't work due to clean install

--check For Firewalls Your Or Others
--do You Have Administrator Priviledges
--in Device Manager Refresh All Drivers
--check The Help Section In Windows 2000
---search The Menu's
--its
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]