DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > For Techs Only > Tech-to-Tech

Old 11-02-2007

Xtremee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Why not Driver Guide support plugins for Preinstalled Environment (PE)?

Hi,
first i want to congratulate Drive Guide for there really amazing website. I really use it a lot. Thanks for that.

Introduction: (Skip it if you know BartPE)
Bart's PE Builder helps you build a "BartPE" (Bart Preinstalled Environment) bootable Windows CD-Rom or DVD from the original Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation/setup CD, very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.

It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support.Very handy for burn-in testingsystems with no OS, rescuing files to anetwork share, virus scan and so on.This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time!

+++++++++++

I'm Xtreme. I'm working on making and developing a plugin for PE field and i really made a lot of plugins like
- Windows Media Center Edition
- Media Portal
- Windows Media Player
- Winamp ( with .rm support and DEX)
- Windows Tablet PC (BETA).
and more but those are the most popular and the only plugins in the world.
=============

Now,
Drive guide make a great job by support the users with all drives they really need.
I am thinking for a new step for Drive Guide which is entering the PE world. This will be by supporting their drives pack with a plugins for PE platform. The plugin will be only two more file (.inf and .cmd ).
By those files the users will be able to get there drives to work not only under windows but also under PE with that they will never lose there drives under any platform (Windows and PE) which i think is the target of the Drive Guide. By this step the Drive guide will be the first website (as it always) to support there users with a plugins for there drives to be used under PE.
KIM,
The Greek philosopher Aristo said that "One of the most successful secrets in the world is doing something that others don't".
So, I'm asking Drive Guide if it can allow me to make this job for it by making a plugins for all there drivers?
btw, I made some plugins for Motorola SM56 Plugin and D-Link DFE-520TX PCI Ethernet Adapter

Thats is all. Hope to useful to driverguide.com
I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Xtreme
[EMAIL="no.email.addys@allowed.com"]no.email.addys@allowed.com[/EMAIL]
[URL="xxxxx.com"]no.site.promotion.allowed[/URL]

Last edited by Jerry K : 11-02-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2007

Xtremee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why not Driver Guide support plugins for Preinstalled Environment (PE)?

Any reply!!
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]