DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

DriverGuide Forums

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Operating System Forums > Windows XP

Old 04-26-2006

Ali2005 is on a distinguished road
Default Usb Mass Storage Device Does Not Work!

Hello, ok so yesterday after a COMPLETE reformat that the store did for me becuase of my drive problem I tried connecting my MP3 player (I have joystick and webcam and mouse and printer connected and work).after connecting the USB the computer made the fimiliar USB device sound and it did its thing then it said Device Unknown and not recognized by Windows XP and so it didnt work. So I tried my PSP...same thing didnt work. So i tried my digital camera...didnt work. So I tried an external CD Rom...it didnt work. I remembered I had the problem before and came up with a solution, a USB 2.0 driver from my computer's manufacturer's site that fixed the problem. So i tried that and IT DIDNT WORK! it refreshed the USBs all of them but still NO MASS STORAGE DEVICE WORKS!!!

Anyone have any solutions or help??
Please help thanks

(running windows XP home SP 2)

UPDATE: I DOWNLOADED AND places the USBSTOR driver in my driver folder in system32 and still same problem.....
Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2006
Unregistered

idea Re: Usb Mass Storage Device Does Not Work!

Hey, im jsut looking here but i think i can help you email me at [email]noemailaddys@allowed.com[/email]
and have subject be: "Hey im from driverguide.com" ok ?

Last edited by Jerry K : 04-27-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]