DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Displays (graphics/video cards, monitors, cables, ...)

Old 01-08-2010

bikkidan is on a distinguished road
Default Adjusting brightness in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E8410 on Windows7 platform

Adjusting brightness in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E8410 on Windows7 platform

I have installed Windows 7 recently on my Notebook and now i am not able to adjust its brightness. Volume and project mode is working with [Fn] but not with brightness. The brightness has been set to minimal and even if i adjust it with brighness slider in the settings its not working.

Please help me to find the solution. What's missing on my notebook.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2012
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Adjusting brightness in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E8410 on Windows7 platform

RU using the right Video/Graphics Adapter driver. If yes, then it sounds like your hardware doesn't have the capabilities to run whatever your trying to use.

But as a last resort, try running DriverScan 2012 to see if it recommends a newer/different version driver. You can find it posted within the HOME button (upper left corner of this page.)

It's also possible that you have a hardware problem...
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]