DriverGuide
English Português Español Deutsch Français 中国 Italiano 日本語 Translate

Go Back   Free Drivers Download | Request and Support Forums > Computer Hardware Forums > Displays (graphics/video cards, monitors, cables, ...)

Old 10-01-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64bit | 116 MB

This software driver package will install the Intel® HD Graphics driver for the Intel® Pentium® G6950 Processor, Intel® Core™ i3 Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Processors, Intel® Core™ i3 Mobile Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Mobile Processors, and Intel Core™ i7
Mobile Processors and the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator driver for the Intel® G41, G43, G45, Q43, Q45 Express Chipset and the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express

Chipset Family. These drivers will not function with any other product. View the README file for installation information and the RELEASE NOTES for driver version details. This driver package contains version 15.17.11.64.2202 (8.15.10.2202) for Windows 7 64-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit. This file includes VBIOS.

These software drivers are generic versions and can be used for general purposes. However, computer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. To avoid any potential installation incompatibilities on your OEM system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM and use the software provided by your system manufacturer.

Intel and the computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may not provide technical support for some or all issues that could arise from the usage of this generic version of software drivers.

NOTE: This document refers to systems containing the following Intel chipsets/processors:

* Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) B43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G45 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) Q43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) Q45 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GL40 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GM45 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GS45 Express Chipset

* Installation Information

* This document makes references to products developed by Intel. There are some restrictions on how these products may be used, and what information may be disclosed to others. Please read the Disclaimer section and contact your Intel field representative if you would like more information.

* DISCLAIMER: Intel is making no claims of usability, efficacy or warranty. The INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT contained herein completely defines the license and use of this software. This document contains information on products in the design phase of development. The information here is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.

Important Note:

Your computer is configured to run the WinSAT test, which determines whether the computer can support the Windows Aero desktop theme. The test will run after this driver is installed and the computer is restarted. If your computer can support it, the Windows Aero desktop theme will automatically be enabled. This test will take approximately 10 seconds.

Download links: (116 MB.)

(there would be a driverguide.com link here for this driver), if they'd raise their current upload limit of 75 MB.
I've asked before and been ignored!

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/72913465/28c90f8/Intel.-.Graphics.Media.Accelerator.Driver.rar.html
Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2010

matha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit

I have always been a regular visitor of this forum. It has helped me tremendously as an IT student. But I am pretty disappointed this time. I am sorry to find that the link has been broken. I got the message “this file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader”. I hope that it will be re-uploaded soon.
Old 12-18-2010
Super Moderator

Jerry K is on a distinguished road
idea Re: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit

Give this one a try:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/437960663/Intel.-.Graphics.Media.Accelerator.Driver.rar
Reply [Upload Driver/Firmware]