Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64bit | 116 MB
This software driver package will install the Intel® HD Graphics driver for the Intel® Pentium® G6950 Processor, Intel® Core™ i3 Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Processors, Intel® Core™ i3 Mobile Processors, Intel® Core™ i5 Mobile Processors, and Intel Core™ i7
Mobile Processors and the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator driver for the Intel® G41, G43, G45, Q43, Q45 Express Chipset and the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express
Chipset Family. These drivers will not function with any other product. View the README file for installation information and the RELEASE NOTES for driver version details. This driver package contains version 18.104.22.168.2202 (22.214.171.1242) for Windows 7 64-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit. This file includes VBIOS.
These software drivers are generic versions and can be used for general purposes. However, computer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. To avoid any potential installation incompatibilities on your OEM system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM and use the software provided by your system manufacturer.
Intel and the computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may not provide technical support for some or all issues that could arise from the usage of this generic version of software drivers.
NOTE: This document refers to systems containing the following Intel chipsets/processors:
* Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Mobile Processor
* Intel(R) B43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) G45 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) Q43 Express Chipset
* Intel(R) Q45 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GL40 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GM45 Express Chipset
* Mobile Intel(R) GS45 Express Chipset
* Installation Information
* This document makes references to products developed by Intel. There are some restrictions on how these products may be used, and what information may be disclosed to others. Please read the Disclaimer section and contact your Intel field representative if you would like more information.
* DISCLAIMER: Intel is making no claims of usability, efficacy or warranty. The INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT contained herein completely defines the license and use of this software. This document contains information on products in the design phase of development. The information here is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.
Your computer is configured to run the WinSAT test, which determines whether the computer can support the Windows Aero desktop theme. The test will run after this driver is installed and the computer is restarted. If your computer can support it, the Windows Aero desktop theme will automatically be enabled. This test will take approximately 10 seconds.
Download links: (116 MB.)
(there would be a driverguide.com link here for this driver), if they'd raise their current upload limit of 75 MB.
I've asked before and been ignored!